THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS DO NOT AFFECT YOUR STATUTORY RIGHTS.Injury Disclaimer
skip-hop excludes liability for any injury, loss or damage arising out of or in connection with the viewing, use or performance of our website, advertisements, literature, DVDs, live demonstrations, other media forums, or of our goods, whether due to inaccuracy, error, omission or any other cause and whether on the part of skip-hop or our servants, agents or any other person, even if foreseeable.
All implied terms, conditions, warranties, representations or endorsements whatsoever with regard to the information provided through all media outlets connected with Skip-Hop are strictly excluded to the fullest extent possible under the laws of England and Wales. We will do our best to ensure that all material and information provided by skip-hop are accurate, but please note that these are provided on an ‘as is' basis.
You are urged and advised to seek the advice of a physician before beginning any exercise. Our products and services are intended for use only by healthy fit individuals. Any material provided by skip-hop is not intended for use by pregnant women, or individuals with any type of health condition. Such individuals are specifically warned to seek professional medical advice prior to initiating any form of exercise including any activities or products demonstrated by skip-hop.
You must ensure that the details provided by you on registration or at any time are correct and complete.
You must inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provided when registering by updating your personal details.
Password & Security
When you register to use the skip-hop.co.uk online shop you will be asked to create a password. You must keep this password confidential and must not disclose it or share it with anyone. You will be responsible for all activities and orders that occur or are submitted under your password. If you know or suspect that someone else knows your password you should notify us by contacting Customer Services (see below for contact details) immediately.
If skip hop Ltd has reason to believe that there is likely to be a breach of security or misuse of the skip-hop.co.uk website, we may require you to change your password or we may suspend your account.
The content of the skip-hop.co.uk website is protected by copyright, trade marks, database and other intellectual property rights. You may retrieve and display the content of the skip-hop.co.uk website on a computer screen, store such content in electronic form on disk (but not any server or other storage device connected to a network) or print one copy of such content for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided you keep intact all and any copyright and proprietary notices. You may not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy or distribute or use for commercial purposes any of the materials or content on the skip-hop.co.uk website without written permission from skip-hop Ltd.
You may not use the skip-hop.co.uk website for any of the following purposes:
- disseminating any unlawful, harassing, libellous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise objectionable material
- transmitting material that encourages conduct that constitutes a criminal offence, results in civil liability or otherwise breaches any relevant laws, regulations or code of practice
- gaining unauthorised access to other computer systems
- interfering with any other person's use or enjoyment of the skip-hop.co.uk site
- breaching any laws concerning the use of public telecommunications networks
- interfering or disrupting networks or web sites connected to the skip-hop.co.uk site
- making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of materials protected by copyright without the permission of the owner
You will indemnify us against all losses, liabilities, costs and expenses reasonably suffered or incurred by us, all damages awarded against us under any judgment by a court of competent jurisdiction and all settlements sums paid by us as a result of any settlement agreed by us arising out or in connection with:
- any claim by any third party that the use of the skip-hop.co.uk website by you is defamatory, offensive or abusive, or of an obscene or pornographic nature, or is illegal or constitutes a breach of any applicable law, regulation or code of practice;
- any claim by any third party that the use of the skip-hop.co.uk website by you infringes that third party's copyright or other intellectual property rights of whatever nature; and
- any fines or penalties imposed by any regulatory, advertising or trading body or authority in connection with the use of the skip-hop.co.uk website by you.
DVD/exercise plans/lesson plans including skip-hop awards and the skip-hop virtual skipping league and all supplemetary material and explanations on this websitePlease read this notice carefully:
The DVD/exercise plans/lesson plans show skills and exercises that can, under the supervision of appropriately qualified coaches, be taught and exercised by healthy and experienced skippers. Coaches must use their professional judgement to ensure that the exercises are suitable for the skippers they are intending to teach.
Coaches or instructors intending to use any information provided by skip-hop should be suitably qualified, healthy and experienced and must ensure that the equipment and the location used are suitable and safe for the intended coaching session. If the coach is in any doubt, he/she should seek expert advice. skip-hop accepts no liability for direct or indirect loss or damage or for any loss of profit, revenue or business whether direct or indirect, however caused, even if foreseeable.
The producers and distributors of demonstration or coaching material including the DVD and video exclude so far as legally allowed all responsibility whatsoever for any accident or injury that may ensue through coaches, teachers or skippers using the contents (in part or in full) of the material.